Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

OMG SHOES! Aka, I have a problem..

So while in Vegas having a fantastic time and forgetting about all of my woes, I preordered these fantastic shoes that bring me all sorts of joy, and after weeks and weeks of waiting (they told us it would be 2-3 and it was definitely like 5) they finally arrived!!
Behold, the Shak in Crystals

They said I would feel like a baby giraffe, and oh, do I. They're wonderful. And squishy!
I seriously can't get over them. On top of that I was super pumped to see in the blackmilk email And solestruck email announcing the collection As Well As on the main page on the site for the collection, were pictures of my friend and me! So excited :) Go forth and buy allllllllllllll of them




And I got these right on the heels (haha punny) of another beautiful pair from solestruck, the Miista Amaya in wild rose orange. They're probably one of the most beautiful pairs of shoes I've ever seen.
Can't wait to wear these beauties, but I'm saving them for graduation coming up in the next month so they'll have to wait for the fun we shall have together.

If that wasn't bad enough, I also nommed the last two blackmilk releases (or 3 depending on how you look at it) so got the passionfruit juicyfruit legs from ammo, then the cotton-candy-corn skater skirt and tree trunks gft from the Christmas/Adventure Time release, so I should probably cut back. Buuuuuuuuut I kinda want the princess bubblegum dress and crazy cat lady legs, so who knows! Maybe I'll show some restraint given how much I have to buy before graduation, but then again maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment