Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Eyeshadow TIme! Kyshadow Edition

Ok, so I know it's been forever since i went over all the eyeshadow palettes I own, so it's time to get back into the swing of things (since I've added a ton more to the collection). Starting with Kylie Cosmetics Kyshadow Bronze palette.


Looking at the packaging (so so small), the holographic aspects are fun, but this feels pretty cheap for how much it actually cost.



Also, this thing is Super scratched up, fresh out of the box! I feel like i have to keep it in the box or it'll get trashed with normal wear. There's also not even a mirror in it, so i'm still really surprised with the price tag. One thing that's nice though, the pans themselves are a decent size, and they're mostly matte, just one or two have subtle shimmer, which is again really nice for fall.

I've discussed my feelings on the Kardashian/Jenner clan before, but regardless of personal feelings toward Kylie herself, this is still a product that Really holds up (just like so many other things in her line). It was definitely a lot smaller than i anticipated, but the color payout is fantastic, the shades are smooth and buttery, and you truly don't need much pigment to get color. Plus, the blendability is incredible. I would look at this as having the pigmentation of the KVD shade and light quads, but the blendability of Melt. I really couldn't believe how pigmented and blendable the shades are, i'm still in awe, and the bronze colors are really flattering, even on my more pink hued skin, which usually isn't the case.

End of the day close up–my eyes have a bit of the heavy lids, but after a whole day of wear the colors are still really vibrant
You can start dark and blend out to light. have a subtle or dramatic look, and dude, it's just like The Perfect palette for fall. Every time i see something new from Kylie, I want to not buy it so hard, but then it's perfect and I have to.

So here are the colors, left to right, top to bottom:
Jasper, Quartz, Topaz, Goldstone, Citrine, Tiger Eye, Hematite, Bronze, Obsidian


I find myself using all the colors quite frequently, and i've been really diving into this palette, but it doesn't have much fallout and a little color is going a long way, so even though there are a lot of things about it that make the price tag seem a little ridiculous, the eyeshadow itself really truly does hold up.

I also paired it with the Kristen Kylie Liquid Lipstick to really go with that fall deal



I'm going to challenge myself to wear a different lipstick every day until I've worn them all because I have too many to not get decent use out of them, so starting here with Kristen, I may not do a whole post on the lips, but I'll be putting them up on Insta stories and try to incorporate into these eyeshadow posts.

And the full look:

stoked it's finally fall and I can start rocking the boots again! Since i went semi-bright with the lips and eyes, I did solid black outfit to go with. Bodysuit, skirt, and tights are all Blackmilk Clothing, boots are Sam Edelman. My roots give away how long it's been since my hair got did, but look at that color! my girl is the best, hit me up for her info.

No comments:

Post a Comment