Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Omg there's still more makeup

Ok, keeping the ball rolling with yet another palette, here's my UD NOTR (Naked on the Run) look using almost the entire palette.


There are actually a lot of ways to use these colors, despite the fact there're only 6 shades, so I went a little neutral to go along with the general theme of the outfit. I want to love NOTR, cuz it's got my favorite mascara (Perversion), a great eye pencil, and a lipgloss I actually like, but the big problem I have with it is that there's no included brush!! I mean, wtf. How is it 'on the run' when you still have to have enough foresight to carry a separate brush that can't go in the container?? I don't know, that one detail really gets to me. I also don't love the shades of blush and bronzer, just cuz I have others that work so much better with my skin tone. Seriously though, I'm not trying to do my eyeshadow with my fingers. 


So used the eye shadows, mascara, eye liner (Stag), and lipgloss (Sesso) in NOTR, and added my customary black liner over the smudged pencil. I also forgot to mention, I added another skin care item to the routine, La Roche-Posay's Anthelios AOX. It's a face sunscreen that has all kinds of protection, dries seamlessly non-greasy, and goes under your makeup. It also doesn't smell like sunscreen is following you around all day which is even better. I seriously love it.


And finally here's the whole shebang, it's Monday, so I barely wanted to get out of bed let alone look like a real person, so I got on two of my fave black milk items- the Good Guy top and Awesome HW leggings, this tank from LF that I love (I bought a black one awhile ago and loved it so much I got this one too), and these sweet YRU cat flats. Cuz why not add a cat to every outfit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment