Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New month, More New Makeup

Whoops, totally forgot to post yesterday, but at least I have pix! We're getting close to the end of this eyeshadow challenge, so my plan is from the point I'm out of palettes, I'll just do a new post for any new palette I get. Sound good? Good.


Anyhow, this was the Shadowbox palette, a somewhat bold palette of bestselling (and a couple new for the palette) shades. It was one of those days where I matched my clothes to my work, so of course matched makeup to my clothes. 


Apart from Shadowbox, I used Subversion as per the usual, Supercurl mascara, and Beso lipgloss. I really need to knock it off with these lipglosses, but I really did want to try a different lip look every day since I have so many, so I guess lipgloss is just going to wind up in the mix. 


Of course I've got some Black Milk going on, and my fave shoes from Miista, the Tammie in lavender. This is also a top from LF, I just wanted something light to keep my arms from freezing in my ice box of an office. 


No comments:

Post a Comment