Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Getting Naked 2


ok, i'm a little happy with how things went today. black on black is always a good decision, I love these shoes, and despite the fact i'm down to just nude palettes, I was stoked with how the shadow turned out.


Also i'm thinking about getting my septum pierced. I know it's a little on the trendy side, but there are such pretty options for rings these days! I used to hate this piercing, but now it's really growing on me. And these faux rings from Tribal Vault just make me like the idea even more.

And on top of that, I got some rad new earrings from Baublebar I was dying to try out (the little ear creeper going up my ear), and I am so stoked I have so many pretty things to adorn my head with.

With or without glasses, this palette made me very happy today. I used Naked2, Matte Revolution lipstick in Blackmail over a lip pencil of the same name, with Lancome's Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara (and the usual brow game/eyeliner).


Ugh wearing little lies fabric makes me feel so witchy and happy, especially with some dark lippy and smoky eyeshadow. Black Milk speaks to my soul. Yessssssssss. 

BM Little Lies Sweater, old Guess skirt, and like the most perfect combination for shoes ever, Black Milk AND Jeffrey Campbell. What else could I even ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment