Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Marc Jacobs #VoxBox


OMG. So it took me a while to get to posting this, but I got my first #VoxBox from Influenster and I'm so excited! I'm getting to try out the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick for free, a product I was already super interested in 😍😍😍 and I'm hella stoked. It's so cute!!! It came in this adorable little box and it's such a sweet little component for a nice subtle product.


How it looked at the end of the day


Look at my face!!!! It's so pretty and glowy, and the staying powder of a stick is definitely higher than a powder. The application is similar though, using a brush to dust it on for a super subtle look, or I personally like applying the stick directly to my face to have a more noticeable glimmer or using a finger to apply. I'm pale as death so I need a little more than just 'subtle' going on. 


It's just so glowy! I can't get over it. It's so easy to use, and in the pic above I set it with another powder highlighter to really make it last all day. It's not sparkly, so it's not really glittery or too makeupy, it catches the light just right at every angle and doesn't feel too overdone. Just the right look for summer. I also like how precise you can get with it, highlighting exactly where you want, as with just a powder it kind of needs to blend with the rest of your makeup, but this already blends in with your skin tone, and just adds a little something extra- it really is like a portable spotlight! And with a light dusting of powder over it, it's even more gorgeous. 

Hopefully I'll be able to do some more voxboxes in the future, it was fun to try something new and do some tasks for it. You can buy the highlight from Sephora HERE, and sign up for your own influenster account to do reviews and get voxboxes HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment