Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Venomous



Ok, lipstick challenge still a go! I really liked how my makeup turned out a bit ago when I used the Naked Smoky palette with After Dark lipstick, so I did something similar, but without the restrictions of the eyeshadow challenge! yay!



Used Naked Smoky palette silver/pink/purple shades, and added i couple of colors from the Vice3 palette as well to sort of give a little extra color for eyeshadow, Lancome's Grandiose mascara, usual primer/brows/eyeliner deal, with UD's Venom lipstick over the same color liner.


I was super stoked to nab this Black Milk Inside Out Dress over the weekend, and could not wait to wear it, so I definitely needed some nice makeup that went with the look instead of overshadowing the awesomeness that is this dress.




No comments:

Post a Comment