Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Naked Supreme

Ok going in another direction now, I wanted to try out all of the UD's Most Wanted looks, starting with Naked Supreme.


This look uses the Naked3 palette, pencil eyeliners in Darkside and Darkheart, and Naked lipgloss in the color Naked. But for me I skipped on the top pencil eyeliner and opted for my traditional black wing. Also, since I'm still trying to use different lip colors, I'm wearing Rule 34 lipgloss, which is really similar to Naked, but isn't sparkly. And as always, finished with Perversion and Subversion.

Each look also has a super handy step-by-step as well as an easy to follow video tutorial so it's not hard to get the same look. And they also don't turn out as crazy as those model shots lead you to believe. This is a really soft option, but is just a little more defined than what i would say the looks Naked3 usually brings to mind.


Also it's still summery weather despite being fall, so I paired the Naked Supreme look with an old jeweled pair of Sam Edelman's sandals and this ultra-sweet Kitten Me Right Meow playsuit from Black Milk. Every year BM does a release where a dollar from every sale goes to a specific animal cause, and this time around it was all about the kitties at RSPCA Qld for the World Cat Day initiative! So of course, definitely got on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment